PRO Coilovers for FD3S RX7 18kg F 6kg R
- Low ride height ability
- 18kg/mm front springs, 6kg/mm rear springs
- Aggressive damper tuning for low ride height drift/street use.
- Fully threaded damper & lower mount allows vehicle height to be adjusted independent of the spring preload and without using a helper spring
- Large range of rebound adjustment is available at the turn of a knob on the top of each damper
- Allows full soft to full hard damping change in just 12 clicks
- Replaceable & Custom Tunable Damper
- Custom spring rates are available to special order with a proper damper tune (4-32kg) You can choose +/- 2kg with the built in adjustments without spending more money for a custom damper tune.
- Pillow ball upper mount on front AND REAR allows you to change track width without binding the coilovers.
- Spring upper perch provides independence between the spring and the pillow-ball
- Billet T6061 lightweight aluminum Lower mounts with rear lower pillowball bearing mount
- All aluminum components are hard anodized
- 2 collar wrenches are included
- Lifetime manufacturer defect warranty
*since front coilovers mount to lower control arms, changing the arm length will change ride height. We recommend using our lower arms to achieve a very low ride height.
Super Light Linear Spring:
PRO coilovers have more grip and suspension compliance for higher powered cars due to the softer 18 & 6kg/mm spring rates, Japanese high tensile alloy wire used in the SLL Springs which feel smoother than standard SiCr (comp) springs because the rate is more linear. The SLL springs make this pro coilover lighter than the comp coilovers. This pro coilover even feels comfortable on the street with increased useable stroke. Dampers have been custom tuned for more stroke and more compliance with the softer spring rates.
Pair with our all-bearing multilink for the ultimate control, adjustability and freedom of motion.