PRO Coilovers for Nissan Z33 350Z and Infiniti V35 G35 18kg F 8kg R
MAX PRO coilovers are specially designed and tuned for competitve drift cars. These have many of the best things you have come to expect from our competition coilovers like front and rear pillowball upper mounts, light weight aluminum brackets and full tap independent pre-load and ride-height adjustability. They also have high quality components and a robust damper. PRO coilovers have a longer design to work well with a higher, more functional ride height. These will not go low unless paired with our drop knuckles. If you want to go low, we suggest the Competition coilover model.
- True rear coilovers eliminate the stock separate spring and shock setup
- 18kg/mm front spring rates, 8kg/mm rear spring rates. Lightweight linear springs made with japanese high tensile alloy.
- Longer stroke dampers for more usable suspension travel. 40mm longer rear compared to Competition coilovers.
- Fully threaded damper & lower mount allows vehicle height to be adjusted independent of the spring preload and without using a helper spring
- Large range of rebound adjustment is available at the turn of a knob on the top of each damper
- Allows full soft to full hard damping change in just 12 clicks
- Replaceable & Custom Tunable Damper
- Custom spring rates are available to special order with a proper damper tune (4-32kg) You can choose +/- 2kg with the built in adjustments without spending more money for a custom damper tune.
- Pillowball upper mount on front AND REAR allows you to change track width without binding the coilovers.
- Spring top hat provides independence between the spring and the pillowball
- Anodized aluminum rear mounts, collars, perches. Steel front lower mounts.
*We recommend using our lower arms to achieve a very low ride height. Since front coilovers mount to lower control arms, you can lengthen the track width to achieve a very low ride height. The Pro coilovers are longer than comp for use with drop knuckles.