Competition Coilovers for Nissan Z33 350Z and Infiniti V35 G35 18kg F 10kg R
MAX COMPETITION coilovers are specially designed and tuned for performance at a low ride height. These have many of the best things you have come to expect from our brand like front and rear pillowball upper mounts, light weight aluminum brackets and full tap independent pre-load and ride-height adjustability. They also have high quality components and a robust damper.
- True rear coilovers eliminate the stock separate spring and shock setup
- 18kg/mm front spring rates, 10kg/mm rear spring rates give you a firm ride height, great for controlling a low ride height car.
- Fully threaded damper & lower mount allows vehicle height to be adjusted independent of the spring preload
- Large range of rebound adjustment is available at the turn of a knob on the top of each damper
- Allows full soft to full hard damping change in just 12 clicks
- Replaceable & Custom Tunable Damper
- Custom spring rates are available to special order with a proper damper tune (4-32kg) You can choose +/- 2kg with the built in adjustments without spending more money for a custom damper tune.
- Pillow ball upper mount on front AND REAR allows you to change track width without binding the coilovers. Perfect for use with extended lower arms.
- Spring upper perch provides independence between the spring and the pillow-ball
- Billet T6061 lightweight anodized aluminum rear mounts, collars, perches. Steel front lower mounts.
*since front coilovers mount to lower control arms, changing the arm length will change ride height. We recommend using our front lower arms to achieve an extra low ride height. Helper springs are sold separately and will help you achieve a lower ride height.